The RFC offers a variety of camps during the summer months!
Please check back for more listings as more camps are being planned and registration for some may not open until a later date.
Why parents like our camps:
- All equipment is provided.
- Suitable for beginners and those with previous instruction. Students will be grouped by age and level of experience. Multiple instructors allow for individualized attention.
- Appealing to both genders and suitable for all body types.
- Parents can witness the fun firsthand when campers showcase their skills on the last day.
- In addition to the fitness benefits, research has shown fencing to be not only safe, but an ideal activity to help people of all ages develop focus, sharpen memory, and improve mood.
- Parents appreciate that the time-honored traditions of courtesy, respect and fair play are an integral part of the sport. Every bout begins by saluting your opponent and ends with a handshake.