$30* per fencer
*plus $5 per event
- The Rochester Fencing Club is starting a new tournament this year with a series of three USFA sanctioned WNY Youth Cups for Y10, Y12, Y14 foil, epee and saber.
- All events will be mixed and will follow USFA sanctioning guidelines.
- You must have a USFA membership to compete in this tournament.
- The more fencers in attendance the greater chance of earning USFA rankings.
- For mixed gender youth events, the tournament must be at least a C1 event in order to award ratings. Please refer to Appendix 2.7 of the US Fencing Athlete Handbook for more information on ratings.
- In general, our format is 1 round of pools with 100% promotion to a DE table. The format can change based on number of fencers present (i.e. if there are a low number of fencers, we may do 2 rounds of pools to a DE)
- All competitors are required to bring their own working equipment:
- 2 mask cords (with bib for foil)
- 2 body cords
- 2 working electric weapons
- knickers and full length socks (no athletic pants)
- lame (foil and saber)
Dates for the 2016-2017 Season: