After School Program
Our Lady of Mercy School for Young Women
- Classes will be offered in six-week sessions for students in grades 6-12 on Tuesdays from 3:20-4:30 PM at the Rochester Fencing Club. All equipment is provided.
- Please click here for more information
Seton Catholic School, Brighton
- Youth classes: grades 2-6, Mondays throughout the school year from 2:35-3:35 PM at Seton.
- FitKids classes: grades K-2 on Wednesdays from 2:35-3:20 PM at Seton (Sept/Oct. session & Jan/Feb. session).
- Please contact Karen Johnson in the main office for registration form. KJohnson@dor.org
French Road Elementary, Brighton
- French Road Elementary, Brighton (4-week sessions)
- Registration through Brighton Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Grades 3-5 on Thursdays from 3:40-4:40 PM in the gym from Sept-Dec.
- Grades 3-5 on Fridays from 3:40-4:40 PM in the multipurpose room beginning in January.
St. Joseph School, Penfield
- Youth fencing: grades 2-6, Tuesdays from 2:15-3:15 PM at St. Joseph’s
- Fall, winter, and spring sessions
- Registration through extracurricular enrichment program. Brochures available in main office.
All equipment is provided.
Most programs take place on site at your child’s school.
Convenient for parents; fun, fitness & focus for kids.
Contact Linda Fantauzzo, outreach coordinator, to learn how to bring this program to your child’s school. email@example.com