After School Program
Mercy & Siena Catholic Academy
- Classes will be offered in six-week sessions for students in grades 6-12 on Thursdays at 3:20-4:30 PM from October – May at the Rochester Fencing Club.
- Classes will be offered in six-week sessions for students in grades 9-12 on Wednesdays at 2:30-3:30 PM from November-February in the cafeteria.
Seton Catholic School, Brighton
- Youth classes: grades 3-6, Mondays at 2:35-3:35 PM from Sept.-May in the gym.
- FitKids classes: grades K-2 on Wednesdays at 2:35-3:20 PM from Sept. -May in the gym.
- Please contact Karen Johnson in the main office for registration form. KJohnson@dor.org
St. Joseph School, Penfield
- Youth fencing: grades 2-6, Tuesdays from 2:15-3:15 PM at St. Joseph’s
- Fall, winter, and spring sessions
- Registration through extracurricular enrichment program. Brochures available in main office.
French Road Elementary, Brighton
- Registration through Brighton Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Grades 3-5 on Tuesdays from 3:40-4:40 PM in the gym from Sept-May
All equipment is provided.
Most programs take place on site at your child’s school.
Convenient for parents; fun, fitness & focus for kids.
Contact Linda Fantauzzo, outreach coordinator, to learn how to bring this program to your child’s school. email@example.com