The RFC offers a variety of camps during the summer months!
Please check back regularly for more listings! More camps are being planned, and registration for some may not open until a later date.
Why parents like our camps:
- All equipment is provided.
- Suitable for both beginners and those with previous instruction. Students will be grouped by age and level of experience. Multiple instructors allow for individualized attention.
- Appealing to all genders and suitable for all body types.
- Parents can witness the fun firsthand when campers showcase their skills on the last day.
- In addition to the fitness benefits, research has shown fencing to be a safe activity to help people of all ages to develop focus, sharpen memory, and improve mood.
- Students will learn that the time-honored traditions of courtesy, respect, and fair play are an integral part of the sport. Every bout begins by saluting your opponent and ends with a handshake.