Team Building Workshop
Building the Spirit of Teamwork!
Pricing upon request dependent on activities
- The physical and mental challenge of fencing offers insight into how co-workers approach a new activity that may take them out of their comfort zone.
- Some people are surprised that the quiet co-worker in the office can be a more “take charge” personality on the fencing strip or during team challenges.
- Who doesn’t want to challenge their co-workers or boss to a duel?
- Hosted and taught by Olympian Iris Zimmermann
- Instruction on technique, footwork, and fencing strategy
- Team challenges and fencing games like Capture the Flag
- Space available for a meeting or catered lunch after the class (please let us know when booking your workshop)
- All equipment is provided
Things to Know:
- In order to reserve your date, a deposit dependent of total cost is due.
- The remaining balance must be paid in full on the day of your workshop.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Guests should wear comfy clothes and sneakers and come prepared to have fun!
- “I love team building activities where everyone is learning something new, and fencing is usually new to people,” says Nicole, Senior Manager from Baxter Healthcare
- “Teams that get en garde together, stay together.”