- This fencing tournament is for all fencers age 14 and under.
- All electric equipment is required and can be rented from the club for a $5 fee, if needed.
- The competition runs from 12:30 pm – 4 pm.
- Check-in begins 1 hour before the start time and ends at 12:30 pm.
- Please show up before the start time to make sure that registration is complete.
- Non-RFC fencers are welcome!
- The format of the competition is dependent on the number of fencers. On average, there is one round of pools, a direct elimination round, and a fence off for third.
- Points awarded for placing in these events:
- 1st place = 12 points
- 2nd place = 11 points
- 3rd place = 10 points
- Earn the RFC Challenge Trophy by compiling the highest point total through the season!
Dates for the 2019 – 2020 season (click on dates to register):
May 2 (RFC Challenge Party will be held at the end tournament to award the winner of the overall Challenge!)
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!