We look forward to providing a fun and safe environment for your child and to share the olympic sport of fencing. Please review these guidelines which adhere to the current recommendations as set by New York State and the CDC.
● For older students, please be prepared to drop off your child and pick them up promptly at the designated time.
● Please do not bring your child if they are displaying any of these symptoms:
Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
● All visitors and fencers are required to wear masks. We will screen participants at the entrance.
● We will provide clean fencing gear which will be collected at the end of the fencing session or the borrowed period of time to be washed and disinfected. Fencers should come prepared as the locker rooms are not available at this time.
● We will have designated areas for personal items which will be cleaned between use. Please bring your own water as the water fountain is currently off limits.